Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aaron Carter claims Michael Jackson dealt

"I miss Michael," Carter said. "I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did ... But I was also troubled about what he did to me."

Carter entered rehab in January after battling substance abuse issues for years. He checked into rehab for "emotional and spiritual issues," according to his manager Johnny Wright.

"He has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs," Wright said in a statement at the time. "Which in turn will help him on the music journey he's about to take."

"Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15," Carter said when asked if Jackson provided him with alcohol. "As for drugs? He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff ... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot."

In 2008, Carter was arrested in Texas for investigation of marijuana possession and in 2009 a report revealed that he owned more than $1 million in taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin